Jaume Jordà, Salvador Batlle & Xavi Rutia
Winery_Cuvee_Pic2.jpg

LA VICENTA

REGION: Les Parallades, Penedes  

GRAPE: Xarel. lo

AGE OF VINES:  40 years old 

SOIL:  Clay and limestone

VINIFICATION: Harvested by hand, then worked with 13 days of skin contact 

ÉLEVAGE: 25% is raised in amphora the other 75% is in stainless steel  

 

DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET